2017 OMBAC PAID PARKING PASS
Tired of parking really far from the tournament and dragging your cooler for what seems like miles? Get a VIP parking pass and park right next to the tournament playing area.
OTL Paid Parking Rules
- Parking Hours from 5:30am to 8:00pm on 7/08, 7/09,and 7/15, 7/16 NO OVERNIGHT PARKING PERMITTED!!!
- This Parking Pass entitles one vehicle entrance per day to the designated parking area and Access to Fiesta Island during the above mentioned time and dates even if Fiesta Island is closed to other motor vehicles. Access to Fiesta Island is often closed (early to mid-morning) to motor vehicles each day of the OTL tournament. You will show this pass to the designated traffic-flow enforcement agent to gain access to Fiesta Island if the Island is closed to traffic. We will be marking each pass to only allow one access per day. If you attempt to break the rules, your parking pass will be revoked. If the dated attached stub is removed, you will not be admitted.
- Please refer to the Parking Pass Map for parking entrance and designated parking area.
- Open parking in designated marked areas. OMBAC parking personnel will assist you.
- This designated parking pass allows entrance one-time only each day of the tournament.
- No-Daily “In and out privileges” If you leave you will not be allowed back in.
- No Camping, No BBQ’s, No Fires, No animals.
- Lost ticket pays full price NO EXCEPTIONS!
- OMBAC does not guard or assume any responsibility for your vehicle or its contents. Keep your vehicle locked at all times and take your keys.
- Passenger cars, light trucks, motorcycles, and standard vans only. NO MOTOR HOMES, RV’s or self-contained vehicles.
- Trash must be placed in designated trash containers.
- YOUR PARKING PASS WILL BE REVOKED IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THE RULES AND YOUR VEHICLE MAYBE TOWED!!