OTL – RV and Paid Parking Info
Dates: July 12-14th and July 19-21st
2024 OMBAC RV PARKING PROCEDURES…
- Sign up for RV parking Online Here. Registration is only through the online process.
- Once you have purchased RV parking you are guaranteed a space.
- The RV parking committee will review your information and attempt to put you back in the same spot as last year. Use the comment section to remind the committee of your space(s) from last year.
- The RV Committee will confirm your space by June 15th.
- Spaces not claimed by June 20th will be open to the general public.
- Bring a confirmation email printout (or on the phone) to check-in
Purchase RV Parking Here (Coming Soon)
Email RV parking for information. email@example.com
We try very hard to accommodate all our OTL friends. We appreciate your cooperation and continued support of the OTL.
OMBAC RV Committee
RV Rules and Regulations
City Of San Diego Laws And Rules For All Users Attending And Parking On Fiesta Island.
Alcohol rules and restrictions will be subject to the City of San Diego Special Event Permit process.
Gate opens at 7:00 am Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Gate closes at 9:00 pm. No vehicles in or out after 9:00 NO EXCEPTIONS.
All vehicles must be out of the lot by 9:00 pm Sunday or they will be towed.
All vehicles must be in your assigned space. Any vehicle in the fire lane, unassigned space, or without a parking pass in the window will be towed.
Your space is 17” X 33”. No tents or cars on the beach in front of your space.
No open fires except in fire rings. No pallets.
No golf carts, ATV’s or mini bikes.
Quiet Time will be enforced from Midnight to 6:00 AM.
Keep your RV spot Clean!
If you or your Guests break these rules you will be asked to leave & lose your RV spot.
No reselling of your RV spot. If you cannot use your spot it must be returned to OMBAC.
Rules for the consumption of Alcohol will be given either verbally or in writing to each vehicle upon entrance to the RV Parking area.
You may be cited by the San Diego Police Department and will be asked to leave for failure to follow the above regulations.